NWT Squash Association:
- is a non-profit Sport Governing Body which is operated by an elected volunteer Board of Directors;
- funding is obtained from Sport North, sponsorships and fundraising programs;
- sanctions tournaments for competitive play;
- offers programs for recreational players.
Benefits of being an individual member:
- eligible to play in all NWTSRA sanctioned tournaments;
- Association Handbook and Newsletter;
- inclusion in NWTSRA ranking system;
- eligible to be considered for selection to NWTSRA teams.